Subject: Re: [office] Problems with Appendix in ODF 1.3

Hi Regina

My preference would be to call the level-specific paragraph styles 'Appendix Heading 1', 'Appendix Heading 2' and 'Appendix Heading 3', and the conditional style 'Appendix Heading' as currently. However, it would be OK to shorten the level-specific style names to 'Appendix 1', 'Appendix 2' and 'Appendix 3', if you have a strong preference for the shorter names.

I realise that spaces in style names have to be escaped '_20_' in the underlying XML, which makes them quite long, but since many style names already contain spaces, I don't think we should deviate from that convention for now. Maybe we could review that convention in the future.

Kind regards,

Francis

Sent from my iPad