Subject: Pan-ultimate ZIP upload for CSD03

Dear TC members,

I have uploaded an update of the ZIP of our CSD03 deliverables:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67656&wg_abbrev=office

In addition, you may also view the latest HTML directly at:
Changes being made
  1. HTML XSLT: Adding list attribute to XSLT fixing several indents problems in HTML
  2. HTML XSLT: Fixing list level properties >=2 in HTML (by adding list-style name to XSLT recursion)
  3. HTML XSLT: Appendix headings looked incorrect in HTML (in general heading within lists were missing HTML element heading number)
  4. HTML XSLT: Missing paragraph BORDER of stand-alone border paragraph (@style:join-border problem solved)
  5. ODT: Regina asked for exchanging the incorrect placed '.' from Appendix titles by a space (two spaces in total) - (reported by Regina)
The complete list of changes being made - with all details - can be found as part of the GitHub pull request:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/pull/26

Changes to be made

There are basically only editorial changes on TOC for HTML remaining:
  1. The HTML of the Table of Content has no numbers (part 1 & 2) - (reported offlist by Alfred)
  2. The HTML of the Table of Content should choose the more mnemonic ID - (I have started earlier and would like to finish)
As it might still need adoptions in the ODTs,ÂI might need to regenerate more than just the HTML.
This is time-boxed to me, if I am not able to finish these tasks by tomorrow, I will postpone them to ODF 1.4.

Best regards,
SvanteÂ

PS: I am aware that there is some documentation on GitHub missing (e.g. about LO configuration and batch scripts I am using), I will add this after the ZIP is done.