Subject: Re: [office] Fwd: Status on ODF second review request?

Dear TC members,

I have created an editorial GitHub issue: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/issues/28
And asked Paul if it is possible to fix this editorial issue of the HTML none-administrative during the public review and adjust this meanwhile/afterwards.
There is no doubt we all agree that this has to be fixed before becoming a standard.

At least it is not a new regression, the same issue existed in CD01:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/part4-formula/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-part4-formula.html#__RefHeading__1018704_715980110

As long no one opposes, I would suggest we continue our public review as planned!

Thanks,
Svante