Subject: Changes in XML - Part 3

Svante,

I have changed the XML source file for Part 3 from:

Â<text:p text:style-name="Standard">The under-specification of change
tracking in ODF 1.2 resulted in a number of different choices being
possible as to how to implement the feature. While each of these choices
would be consistent with the way that the feature is specified, unless
identical choices are made, it is likely that the resulting
implementations would not be fully interoperable. For this reason, where
interoperability of change tracking between implementations is required,
implementers are recommended to carry <text:soft-page-break/>out
specific checks that their implementation choices are the same or
similar enough to be interoperable.</text:p> <text:p
text:style-name="Standard">The under-specification of change tracking in
ODF 1.2 resulted in a number of different choices being possible as to
how to implement the feature. While each of these choices would be
consistent with the way that the feature is specified, unless identical
choices are made, it is likely that the resulting implementations would
not be fully interoperable. For this reason, where interoperability of
change tracking between implementations is required, implementers are
recommended to carry <text:soft-page-break/>out specific checks that
their implementation choices are the same or similar enough to be
interoperable.</text:p>

to:

<text:p text:style-name="Standard">The under-specification of change
tracking in ODF 1.2 resulted in varying implementations of this feature.
Where interoperability between implementations is required, this feature
should be checked for interoperability.</text:p>

I assume the soft-page-break was a result of being loaded in LO and not
required in the XML change. Please correct if wrong.

Can you step me through my remote commit and pull request? Thanks!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau