Subject: ODF 1.3 CS02 candidate deliverables

Dear TC members, Dear Paul,

I believe (again) that I have now done all the required changes in our GitHub Pull-Request:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/odf-tc/pull/30ÂÂ

All files of deliverables are available as ZIP:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/67823/cs02.zip

In addition, the HTML documents are viewable from my GitHub site:
  1. https://svanteschubert.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.3/cs02/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs02-part1-introduction.html
  2. https://svanteschubert.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.3/cs02/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs02-part2-packages.html
  3. https://svanteschubert.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.3/cs02/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs02-part3-schema.html
  4. https://svanteschubert.github.io/odf-tc/odf1.3/cs02/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs02-part4-formula.html
All files can be either be find in the deliverables directory:
https://github.com/svanteschubert/odf-tc/tree/master/docs/odf1.3/cs02

I have usedÂhttps://www.drlinkcheck.com/ to check for broken links in the above HTML (aside of the yet none existentÂdeliverable destination).
AndÂvalidated the ODT viaÂhttps://odfvalidator.org/ (and the latestÂvalidator versionÂlocal for the larger documents, as there was too much traffic)Â

Best regards,
Svante

@Paul: Sorry, I was quite cross-talking. I thought I had the latest version of all files on GitHub, but realized that you made changes to the schema files.
I have downloaded all your schema files and adjusted the IDs. As I can hardly do a DIFF on the ODT; did you changeÂanything within one of the ODT documents?Â
In case you did, we have to do this again, as I have started from the GitHub document set.
In the future, if you change something we have to overtake these files to GitHub. Still improving our process.. ;-)