Subject: Re: ODF 1.3 CS02 candidate deliverables

Hi Paul,

We did several iterations on the ZIP of our ODF CS02 deliverables:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=67826&wg_abbrev=office
Michael did a very good review on GitHub, finding several oversights of mine, and finally merged our pull request, which content represents our above ZIP of deliverables.

There is only one uncertainty about the date on the front-page. We assume the date is still our TC voting date the 30. August 2020, right?
Otherwise, I will fix this right away!

WhatÂare the next steps to CS02?
Patrick published the "Resolution of public comment log for OpenDocument-v1.3 cs03" on our mailing list.
Any further action requested from my side?

Regards,
Svante