Subject: Re: [office] OpenFormula definitions for ODF 1.4

Hi Patrick,

I do like the idea of Francis to refer to existing definitions, still, this definition should be public free available not behind a paywall.Â
Similar comments for corrections to this definition should be able to be made by everyone and not only by a club of paying members.Â
If we are an open standard, we should aim to refer only to open standards.
In the end, I can personally trust an ISO standard only as much as I can trust Wiki - ie. I like to have it reviewed by someone I can trust.;-)

Best regards,
Svante