Subject: Notes from October 26, 2020 ODF TC Teleconference

Greetings!

The notes from the ODF TC teleconference appear below.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

******

Patrick: quorum - yes
Patrick: agenda approved by consent
Patrick: Minutes of Oct. 19th - approved by consent
Patrick: Regina - TDF - meetings every 2 weeks - anticipate in 3 weeks -
The Document Foundation - organizational member
Patrick: Svante - will provide the OpenDocument Toolkit - statement of
use - w/in three weeks - individual
Patrick: Andreas - won't get the changes implemented anytime soon need
the CS before scheduling the work
Patrick: Alfred - same for MS - will take a while to implement
Patrick: Michael, can send one for the same implementation as the TDF one
Patrick: Rich joins, updated attendance
Patrick: Other statements of use? -
Patrick: Regina - include link to the form for the statement of use -
Patrick to post link
Svante Schubert:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=11170#
Patrick: Resolved and Closed issues don't appear in the list of assignees
Patrick: Svante - review issues as homework and the unassigned ones -
volunteer as appropriate
Patrick: Svante - 2 tasks issues show up as new issues - will duplicate
to Github and close here
Svante Schubert: I will fix this by moving them from JIRA to Github
Patrick: Now, 7. ODF-Next query -
Svante Schubert: ODF-Next query -
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4090?filter=16073
Svante Schubert: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3936
Svante Schubert:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3936?filter=16073
Patrick: Question: Move from ODF-Next to ODF 1.4?
Patrick: Agreed - by consent
Svante Schubert1:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3671?filter=16073&jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Deferred%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20ODF-Next
Svante Schubert1: State deferred was never mentioned in our Wiki -
https://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/JIRA_Conventions
Patrick: Blank the Resolution and Status fields for ODF-Next and retain
only Fix Version ODF-Next for these issues that are awaiting someone to
work on them
Patrick: If closed, remove fix version
Svante Schubert1: New ODF-Next -
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4090
Michael Stahl: sorry, my phone ran out of battery... i blame Svante
Michael Stahl: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3936?filter=16073
Patrick:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?filter=16073&jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20ODF-Next%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20DESC
Michael Stahl1: Regina: after looking at the DEFERRED issues, i think
the vast majority of them could as well be ODF-Later, didn't see any
particularly important one...
Patrick: Regina - proposes to only accept for ODF 1.4 only if someone is
actively working on the issue and start with 1.4 issues
Svante Schubert1: Andreas: what we need are proposals!
Patrick: adjourn

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net