Subject: Re: [office] Template for statement of use for ODF 1.3

Hi Patrick,

I meant, what has to be changed?
"approved 25 December 2019"
and
"http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01";
are surely wrong.

Kind regards
Regina

Patrick Durusau schrieb am 26-Oct-20 um 20:31:
Greetings!

Naturally it was the first old email I opened after searching for it
during the meeting!

Chet Ensign suggested using the following template:

*****

Pretty simple really...

<if an Organizational Member>

confirm the following statement of use:

<statement of use>

<provider name> has successfully implemented Open Document Format for
Office Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.3, Committee Specification
01, approved 25 December 2019
(http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/part1-introduction/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-part1-introduction.html
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/part1-introduction/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-part1-introduction.html>),
in accordance with the conformance clauses <details relating to
conformance, e.g. "defined
in Section XXX" or "for Drawing Documents as specified in
https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/part3-schema/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-part3-schema.html#__RefHeading__440354_826425813
<https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs01/part3-schema/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs01-part3-schema.html#__RefHeading__440354_826425813>">.

This use of the specification <did | did not> include interoperation
with other independent implementations.

*****

Sorry for not spotting it during the meeting!