Subject: Notes from 2 November 2020

Greetings!

Notes from the ODF TC meeting on 2 November 2020 are below.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

PS: I will scan the ODF 1.4 Dashboard for issues with proposals and list
them as potential issues. If there is a proposal that needs work, we can
delete it from the agenda when we start the meeting. That will give us
all a common expectation of the issues to be discussed.

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau