[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: ODF TC Updated Draft Agenda for 16 November 2020
Greetings! Below you find an updated draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2020-11-16 Time of meeting: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=11&day=16&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37 The call counts towards voter eligibility. Teleconference Numbers Canada - (use US number) Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34 Germany - +49 30 255550324 Hungary - +36 1 987 6874 The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016 USA - +1 712 770 5505 Access code (for all numbers): 438-387 Chat room for meeting is at: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf Please send comments to the mailing list. *Be sure to check resolutions I was assigned to reword and then mark resolved in last week's notes* Agenda ------ 1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights 2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda 3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 09 November 2020 https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/202011/msg00046.html 4. Normative constraint in non-normative Appendix https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4086 (I corrected the resolution following last week's meeting, if no objections, will be marked resolved) Issues with Proposals: 5. "system table" or system-table in db:attribute (19.85.4 db:table-definition) part 3) https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4029 Regina comments: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/202011/msg00039.html use "system-table"
Svante is to post a list of attribute values so we can determine if other instances like this one exist. 6. Allow native SVG instead of <office:binary-data> for images https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3995
Regina points out the following issue in the proposal: "I'm not sure, whether to force xlink in case of package format. That needs discussion." Homework. This is a substantive issue so review it, svg, namespaces, etc. -- Skipping - No default declared for chart:data-label-series boolean attribute https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3955 only one of potentially 257 other cases. Best not to discuss one at a time. Regina has corrected the link in the resolution so it works properly. - Review the proposal.Compare all paytypes in ODF 1.3 for consistency https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3915 Notice I have uncovered two other inconsistencies and suggest new JIRA issues for them.
8. Custom display names in data pilot tables https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3884
No responses from Andras. Anyone else interested in this issue? 9. [graphic-properties] Proposal: different relative size relations https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3854 10. Simplify Line Height handling https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3847
11. Use @text:relative-tab-stop-position as well for style:tabs-stops instead of using settings.xml flag https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3846
12. [text] additional text-properties for extra border attributes https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3843
13. The color mode "Watermark" makes images pale, not transparent https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3841
14. ODF 1.3: Package Encryption Enhancements https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3709 ---- skipping Office-2737 - I have such a list for 1.3 and have asked if this is still a requested item for 1.2. 15. Add EASTERSUNDAY function https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2164
16. Member Proposal: date axis on charts https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-2119 17. Reminder - ODF 1.4 issues without proposals 18. Adjournment. Hope everyone is having a great week! Patrick
-- Patrick Durusau firstname.lastname@example.org Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB) Editor, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS), Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300 Co-Editor, ISO/IEC 13250-1, 13250-5 (Topic Maps) Another Word For It (blog): http://tm.durusau.net Homepage: http://www.durusau.net Twitter: patrickDurusau