Subject: OFFICE 3947 Wrong normative reference for attribute 20.349 style:shadow

Hi all,

I have started to work on this issue. My first draft is attached to the issue. But I have noticed, that several problems have to be solved, before a proposal for the specification is possible. The second file attached to the issue contains a collections of the problems which I see. I know it is short time till next call. But in case some of you have already comments or ideas, we should add OFFICE 3947 to the agenda.

Kind regards
Regina