Subject: Glossary

Hi all,

there was the idea of adding a glossary to the specification. I have started https://wiki.oasis-open.org/office/GlossaryWorksheet My idea is, to collect technical terms there and improve the definitions over time. If we are not going to create a glossary when we finish an ODF 1.4 committee specification, it may still be useful to collect definitions of technical terms in one place.

Kind regards
Regina