Subject: Draft Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference 2021-03-08

Greetings!

A draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2021-03-08

Time of meeting:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2021&month=3&day=8&hour=17&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

USA - +1 712 770 5505

Chat room for meeting is at http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf
<http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf>

Please send comments to the mailing list.

Agenda
------

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 01 March 2021

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202103/msg00001.html

4. Discussion of ODF Charter? - is 24 March 2021 enough time?
I have posted a very rough cut draft here:  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/68350/odf-revised-charter-draft-change-tracked01.odt
I've called several of you out by name to see if you have suggestions on particular parts but feel free to comment on any section that strikes you as interesting. I did mention OOXML by name, thinking it silly to avoid naming another format that is a target of compatibility. Are there others? (I'd like to see an export to LaTeX but I'm not sure we are the ones to write it.)

5. Chairs require reappointing every two years - Proposing that Svante (who will be absent on the 15th) and I be reappointed as co-chairs at the 15 March meeting.

6. [text] additional text-properties for extra border attributes - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3843

(We all need to do our homework on this to make serious progress.)

7. Adjournment.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)