Subject: ODF Teleconference 8 March 2021 - Notes

Greetings!

The notes from the ODF TC Teleconference 8 March 2021 are below.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

******

Patrick: quorum - yes
Alfred Hellstern: still trying to dial in
Patrick: minutes of 01 March 2021 - approved by consent
Patrick: agenda - changes? - approved by consent
Andreas Guelzow: I was disconnected but am back now.
Patrick: Discuss - Charter change 24 of March to 21 March
Patrick: set for 22 of March
Patrick: Discuss and update Charter on 22 March 2021
Patrick: Chairs to be re-appointed on March 15th
Patrick: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3843
Patrick: See Regina's proposal on the issue
Svante Schubert:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/cs02/part3-schema/OpenDocument-v1.3-cs02-part3-schema.html
Patrick: Move out from Data Styles
Patrick: shift to section 17 Formatting Properties Elements
Patrick: Michael has comments - need to discuss box around character content
Patrick: Need to have box around objects - Math objects for example
Patrick: Michael - math is one character, no matter how many formulas it
contains
Patrick: we define character content at 6.1.1 General
Patrick: images, drawing shapes, character anchored content - as boxed
content
Patrick: section 1 - general followed by sub-sections - to avoid
"hanging paragraphs"
Patrick: 20.248 - not understandable
Patrick: Regina - says it needs rewording
Patrick: Regina - means border property is defined by border:width and
border:color - double is key word
Patrick: borrowing from XSL - just the reference
Patrick: Regina - could we put the reference in a note?
Patrick: Svante wants to auto-extract - external reference makes that
difficult
Patrick: Insert XSL definition in a non-normative note
Patrick: Svante: wants to generate string - Regina - had the same
problem with shadow - change data type from string to a list
Svante Schubert: https://relaxng.org/tutorial-20030326.html#id2815195
Patrick: Regina will make a new draft -

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)