Subject: Re: [office] Groups - odf-charter-revised-change-tracked-01 uploaded

Hi all,

I have added HTML and PDF to the part "List of Deliverables" because those are requested in section 2.2.2 in https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26/#workProdComponents.

I have added a schedule. End of each year I want to have document and schema as Committee Specification _Draft_, so that it includes the work done it that year. Such need not be in a state to be approved as Committee Specification. We need such complete intermediate state especially if results are incorporated, which change structure and section numbers. And having such intermediate status makes it easier for editors to bring it into a final state, which can be approved to become a Committee Specification.

I have added the goal "improve interaction with producers and consumers" because I think, we need to find a way to get more persons to become _active_ members of the TC.

Kind regards
Regina