Subject: Re: [office] ODF TC Teleconference 29 March 2021 - Draft Agenda

Patrick,

in my opinion, a charter should provide information for external and internal personal about the direction the ODF TC is heading.
The charter helps to align internally within the TC and draft goals for the ODF TC for the future.Â
There is no grammar we can validate a charter against, but if we write what we intend to do, there is at least a chance to get the participation of people who are interested in this as well.
There is only a little chance - and no need - that everyone within the TC is intending to work on the same thing, but everyone should see the benefit of the direction we are heading to.
At least I can guaranteeÂyou that I will be working on an abstractÂdata model being the ODF Info Set, so at least some of us will work on it and hopefully provide results.

Best regards,
Svante

PS: Oh, my late email was just a reply to the informationÂI received on Sunday/Monday night from your agenda that we do need to change the agenda. I basically disagree and liked to talk on Monday German business hour with Regina and Michael before sending a response. Likely Monday is my ODF TC working day, if this is too late, I suggest we simply add this information to the follow-up agenda - I do not see a big problem here, but indeed room for improvement! :-)