Subject: Re: [office] Draft ODF TC Agenda for Monday, May 10, 2021

hello,

the agenda seems a bit short - could we add the following issues?

these should be relatively easy:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4101

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4102

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4103

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4104

new features:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4107

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4106

regards,
 michael

On 10/05/2021 03.20, Patrick Durusau wrote:
Greetings!

A draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2021-05-10

4. Approval of the revised and clarified ODF TC charter: My bad, I forgot the boiler plate, language of the TC, IP mode, etc. in the draft we approved at our last meeting.

Motion language:

Do you approve having the TC chair request TC Administration hold a Special Majority Vote on clarifying the charter with the edits proposed
in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/email/archives/202105/msg00001.html

(other items)

5. Adjournment.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Michael Stahl
Senior Software-Entwickler LibreOffice
âââ
allotropia software GmbH