Subject: Answer for post on comment list

Hi Patrick, hi all,

and another topic for the next meeting:
We have got a post on the comment list
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/202106/msg00000.html

I think, it is indeed a typo. The schema (line 2708) still has
<rng:group>
        <rng:attribute name="office:value-type">
          <rng:value>date</rng:value>
        </rng:attribute>
        <rng:attribute name="office:date-value">
          <rng:ref name="dateOrDateTime"/>
        </rng:attribute>
</rng:group>

We should write a nice answer, perhaps:
========
Hello Mike,

thank you for pointing out a discrepancy in the specification. We have examined it and found, that it is indeed a typo. The text in Table 14 in section 19.389 'office:value-type' in part 3 has to be "date" instead of "dat". You find the correct value in line 2708 in the Relax-NG Schema:

https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/os/schemas/OpenDocument-v1.3-schema.rng
or as html-version
https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/os/schemas/OpenDocument-v1.3-schema-rng.html

Kind regards
========

Exact wording is something for our native English speakers.

Kind regards
Regina