Subject: Agenda for 30. Aug.

Hi Patrick,

could you please put OFFICE-4100 on the agenda, not for actually solving, but I want two things: 1. Make all members aware, that there is a document listing problems about style:rel-height and style:rel-width, so that we can actually discuss the problems at 6.Sept. For 30.Aug. it is too late, we are already going into weekend. 2. Ask Alfred to investigate, what thoughts lead to the way the attributes are used by Word in the example document, which I have attached to OFFICE-4100.

Kind regards
Regina