Subject: Improved usability for ODF users by RNG artefacts in HTML - Resolved but bad note-taking on my part

Greetings,

Going over all the issues for application and I found:

Improved usability for ODF users by RNG artefacts in HTML
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4080

Which is marked resolved, but my note taking fails us:

*****

Svante Schubert: These are the last files atm:
https://github.com/svanteschubert/odf-tc/tree/master/docs/odf1.3/csd03
patrick: svante will do a zip file for now
*****

My memory, such as it is, was that the RNG artefacts were not going to
be work products of the TC, but users could consult them at their own risk.

Sadly I can't swear to that but that's how I would treat it if asked today.

Putting this on the agenda for our next meeting.

Thanks!

Patrick

PS: I'm updating the "fix" version so this is findable under ODF 1.4.

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau