Subject: Re: [office] Re: Improved usability for ODF users by RNG artefacts in HTML - Resolved but bad note-taking on my part

Michael,

You're right, there isn't anything to be done for OFFICE-4080.

However, after changes are made to the schema for ODF 1.4, Svante may
want to generate new HTML artifacts. (I just thought of that reading
your post.)

But yes, we can simply close this issue, noting they are part of the 1.3
repository.

Thanks!

Patrick

On 11/16/21 9:14 AM, Michael Stahl wrote:
> hi Patrick,
>
> On 10.11.21 16:37, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Going over all the issues for application and I found:
>>
>> Improved usability for ODF users by RNG artefacts in HTML
>> https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4080
>>
>> Which is marked resolved, but my note taking fails us:
>>
>> *****
>>
>> Svante Schubert: These are the last files atm:
>> https://github.com/svanteschubert/odf-tc/tree/master/docs/odf1.3/csd03
>> patrick: svante will do a zip file for now
>> *****
>>
>> My memory, such as it is, was that the RNG artefacts were not going to
>> be work products of the TC, but users could consult them at their own
>> risk.
>>
>> Sadly I can't swear to that but that's how I would treat it if asked
>> today.
>>
>> Putting this on the agenda for our next meeting.
>
> it looks like these HTML files are available from:
>
> https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/os/schemas/
>
> so i'm not sure what's left to do here.

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)