Subject: Re: Office-4022

hi Patrick,

On 27.03.22 23:24, Patrick Durusau wrote:
Apologies but the brevity of my notes failed us on 28 Sept. 2020.

Did we intend to update the openformula release number only or did we also mean to change text:condition to have a default namespace?

i don't think we would want to change any version number in namespace URLs, it only creates compatibility problems.

specifying a default namespace sounds plausible.

regards,
 michael

--
Michael Stahl