Subject: Groups - OpenDocument-v1.4-schema.rng uploaded

Submitter's message
Greetings!

The first working draft of the main schema document for version 1.4.

Since the schema has changes inserted inline, I haven't cluttered the name with revision data. That's easy enough to see from the dates on the successive schema files.

Yes this is in the wrong folder but I can't seem to create an odf 1.4 draft folder. When that is solved, I'll move the files.

See the new draft agena for next Monday.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Patrick
-- Patrick Durusau
Document Name: OpenDocument-v1.4-schema.rng

Description
The first working draft of the main schema document for version 1.4.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Patrick Durusau
Group: OASIS Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) TC
Folder: Miscellaneous
Date submitted: 2022-04-07 16:51:49