Subject: Re: [office] Draft Agenda for ODF Teleconference on 25 April 2022

Hi Patrick,

4. Part4-OpenFormula-WD: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/69808/odf-v.1.4-wd01-part4.odt

OFFICE-2164
The JIRA issue misses an entry in the "Resolution" field.

The "Syntax" field in wd01-part4 misses the square brackets around the parameter to indicate, that the parameter is optional.

OFFICE-3851
The attachment is missing in JIRA, which the "Resolution" in Jira references.

"at" can be used with decimal prefixes for unit symbols in ODF 1.3. That is indicated by an asterisk. I think, this is still true in ODF 1.4 and independent from the fact, that it is deprecated in ODF 1.4. The asterisk is missing.

The other changes in wd01-part4 are OK for me.

Kind regards,
Regina