Subject: Re: [office] Review of ODF 1.4 Part 3 WD02

Hi Francis,

I have finished my first batch. Results:

OFFICE-3846
===========

In 20.439 text:relative-tab-stop-position
The text contains line breaks instead of paragraph ends.

The value description misses bullets. To make it a bullet list, you first need to use paragraph ends instead of line breaks.

The texts 'fo:margin' and 'fo:margin-left' miss formatting with character style Attribute.

Second 'Note:' paragraph has style 'Default Text', should be 'Note'. Because of this wrong style the indent is wrong.

Appendix G is OK.

In Relax-NG Schema
The change is missing.

OFFICE-4072
Text is OK but the changes are not listed in Appendix G.
Relax-NG Schema is OK.

OFFICE-4101
Text and Appendix G are OK.
Change to Relax-NG Schema is not needed.