Subject: RE: [office] Review of ODF 1.4 Part 3 WD02

Hi Regina

Comments inside, but in the meantime I'm happy to assign to you the next batch (6)! See attached revised spreadsheet.

Kind regards,

Francis

-----Original Message-----
From: office@lists.oasis-open.org <office@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Regina Henschel
Sent: 28 April 2022 17:48
To: Francis Cave <francis@franciscave.com>; 'ODF TC List' <office@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Francis,

I have finished my first batch. Results:

OFFICE-3846
===========

In 20.439 text:relative-tab-stop-position
The text contains line breaks instead of paragraph ends.

FC> I agree.

The value description misses bullets. To make it a bullet list, you first need to use paragraph ends instead of line breaks.

FC> I agree. I think there may be another list that is missing bullets: in 20,402; but this is an old styling error.

The texts 'fo:margin' and 'fo:margin-left' miss formatting with character style Attribute.

FC> Agreed.

Second 'Note:' paragraph has style 'Default Text', should be 'Note'.
Because of this wrong style the indent is wrong.

FC> Agreed. Also, the label 'Note:' is in both cases missing the text style 'Note Label'. While we're on styling, I note that the default value paragraph should use the paragraph style 'Default Value', and the default value 'true' should be styled 'Attribute Value', not 'Attribute'. Otherwise the XSLT script for extracting default attribute values won't extract this one.

Appendix G is OK.

In Relax-NG Schema
------------------
The change is missing.

OFFICE-4072
===========
Text is OK but the changes are not listed in Appendix G.
Relax-NG Schema is OK.

OFFICE-4101
===========
Text and Appendix G are OK.
Change to Relax-NG Schema is not needed.

Francis Cave schrieb am 27.04.2022 um 01:02:

> Please review the changes in the latest Working Drafts (WD02) of the
> Part 3 text
> <https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/document.php?doc
> ument_id=69855>
> and the schema
> <https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/document.php?document_id=69857>.

The schema file has a wrong file name.

> Further batches will be assigned on request when you have completed
> the review of the batch already assigned to you.

You can assign me a second batch.

Kind regards
Regina