Subject: Re: [office] Value restriction for gradientUnits in <svg:linearGradient> and <svg:radialGradient>

Hello Regina,

I have taken a short look into ODF 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0
It was not a regression issue that the actual SVG default value is missing.Â
In all specifications, it is missing and alreadyÂin ODF 1.0, it is written in the PDF
"The gradient will be calculated like having a gradientUnits of objectBoundingBox, regardless what the actual value of the attribute is."

If ODF applications like to overtake SVG functionality, I think it is worth supporting an enhancement.

Best regards,
Svante