Subject: OFFICE-3664 box-plot

Hi all,

Alfred has sent me an example, how to put a name on the axis under the box-plot.

The basic idea is very different from what I expect. All values are put in one column and parallel is a column with the name.

Andreas (or someone else who has Gnumeric): Could you please make screenshots of the charts, which Gnumeric in its own mode generates with the data in the examples, which I have attached?

Kind regards,
Regina