Subject: Notes from 13 June 2022 - ODF TC teleconference

Greetings!

Notes from the ODF TC teleconference, 13 June, 2022, follow below.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

*Patrick:*  1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 16 May 2022
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202205/msg00040.html

4. July/August/September Holiday reminder:

4 July

1 August

29 August

05 September

5. Continued review of TC proofing (about 30 minutes)

6. Short editor's report on incorporation of feedback from last TC meeting.

7. Progress on submission of ODF 1.3 report

8. Correction of Mime type database -> base report

(added at Michael's request)

9. Office-4125https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4125  allow draw:fill on non-graphic objects header/footer, paragraph, section, table

(added at Regina's request)

10. Office-4073 - correction of a correction:https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4073

11. Office-4128 -https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4128  - Allow value "line" for "char" anchored objects in style:vertical-rel (20.398 ODF 1.3)

12. Office-4129 -https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4129  - Addition to style:vertical-rel   Allow area above page content area

13. Office-3664 - Excel behavior on box-plots? Alfred

14. Color and Tone Adjustments specifications need to improve

Regina has a test document, I'm still gathering random images off the web.

15. Issues open for ODF 1.4:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20OFFICE%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22ODF%201.4%22

16. Adjournment.

*Patrick:*  quorum!

*Patrick:*  Agenda approved by consent

*Patrick:*  Minutes of 16 May 2022 - approved by consent

*Patrick:*  4, just fyi

*Patrick:*  https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/69930/odf-editing-issue-summary-16a-May-2022.txt  list of issues by TC review

*Patrick:*  Allow overlap graphic property
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4047

Correction: B) Review of Specification Changes with Issue Resolution
The paragraph with the text: "The default value for the attribute draw:allow-overlap is true."
uses "Default Paragraph Style" but has to use the "Default Value" as paragraph style.
(just a repetitive error of what was mentioned earlier today)

*Patrick:*  Style error - correct

*Patrick:*  Additional gutter space for binding
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4073

Correction: a) Page-content-bottom: vertical position ...
    ^^The value starts with a minor "p" not "P".
b) Above value should have the attribute-value character style!
c) The new value should be listed as well in the last box starting with:
        "The values of the style:vertical-rel attribute are"
        (was not part of the proposal but needs to be added!)

*Patrick:*  correct - auto-generated listing of values - review when all finished

*Patrick:*  negative value of fo:text-indent different to CSS in regard to background fill
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4092

*Patrick:*  Correction: A) Review of Appendix Entry
The issue is mentioned in the appendix but does refer to the wrong heading!

Francis: I think that the reference in Appendix G is correct, so I disagree with Svante on this.

*Patrick:*  ref. is to 19 not 20. - correct - fo:text-indent in paragraph

*Patrick:*  19.505 style:num-letter-sync has "true" and "false" swapped
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4104

Correction: There is no resolution only a proposal on the JIRA issue.
The proposal is to switch "true" and "false" - the fix seems not to apply.

Francis: The proposal also says that a bold sentence is to be added. I've not added text to the Resolution field, because I felt that this might need discussion to confirm the change.

*Patrick:*  list as false - true in that order and switch the values to match the correct definitions (reverse of what it is now).

*Patrick:*  and remove the bold formatting

*Patrick:*  Additional gutter space for binding
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4105

Francis: fix style issues and add comment to schema

*Patrick:*  19.515 style:repeat, add value "scale" for isotropic scaling
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4106

Correction: Schema: change is in wrong place. It should be in <rng:define name="style-graphic-fill-properties-attlist"> line 10931.

In case we want the new value for style:repeat of an <style:background-image> (17.3) too, we should reopen the issue. The current resolution is for style:repeat in elements <style:draw-page-properties> (17.25) and <style:graphic-properties> (17.21).

*Patrick:*  Start with office-4106 next week

*Patrick:*  6. - editors have been incorporating TC feedback - latest version pushed to github

*Patrick:*  new working draft by 30th of June

*Patrick:*  7. ODF 1.3 - conversion to MathType - LibreOffice - has a safe format - converts to MathType - tools - options - section load/save - ms office -

*Patrick:*  8. new mimetype registration

*Patrick:*  https://www.iana.org/assignments/media-types/application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.base

*Patrick:*  ffice-4125https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4125  allow draw:fill on non-graphic objects header/footer, paragraph, section, table

*Patrick:*  take up next week

*Patrick:*  adjourned