Subject: FW: Alfred's review of issues 1909, 4004, 4108

Apologies to Alfred for being slow in responding to his review of the final three issues for which changes have been made to Part 3 or the schema. I attach an updated spreadsheet to go along with this.

Kind regards

Francis

From: Alfred Hellstern <Alfred.Hellstern@microsoft.com>
Sent: 08 June 2022 23:28
To: Francis Cave <francis@franciscave.com>
Subject: Alfred's review of issues 1909, 4004, 4108

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4108

Appendix G – ok

Text – ok

Schema – ok

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4004

Appendix G – ok

Text – has “attribute of a draw element”, issue has “attribute of a <drawage> element.” In TC discussions from 11/9/20 and 3/28/22 there is some confusion as to what this exactly should be.  On 3/28/22 an assertion is made this should be <draw age>. In an email from the same day, Michael says “i guess it should be "<draw:page> element”. If “<draw:page>” is corrected, the text needs to be fixed.

Schema – No change found in schema, although from the text I wasn’t expecting one.

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-1909

Appendix G – ok

Text – svg:rx and svg:ry have not been added to draw:caption, draw:text-box, or office:annotation, contrary to the request in Issue 1909.

Schema – appears to not have been updated.

Alfred