Subject: Puzzling over my notes for 9 May 2022

Greetings!

I'm going over all the decisions we have made, including the reviews of the last draft, to verify everything has been entered and noted.

Puzzling over this sequence of comments:

*****

*Patrick:*https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4125

*Patrick:*  Svante - other properties haven't changed?

*Patrick:*  Regina - no, these element already have background image - can not only be an image but also hatches, etc

*Svante:*https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/os/part3-schema/OpenDocument-v1.3-os-part3-schema.html#element-draw_hatch

*Patrick:*  Svante: sounds reasonable -

*Patrick:*  Regina - don't know if implemented outside of LO

*Patrick:*  Regina - prefer background fill - but background image is a fall back

*Patrick:*  Ordering in rendering remains the same

*Svante:*https://docs.oasis-open.org/office/OpenDocument/v1.3/os/part3-schema/OpenDocument-v1.3-os-part3-schema.html#property-draw_fill

*Francis Cave:*  ...color/gradient style/hatch style for filling an object...

*Patrick:*  for filling an object in all three cases

*Patrick:*  - "The other attributes specify details to the fill."

*Patrick:*  Move to in front of prior sentence .

*****

My inadequate minutes are here: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202205/msg00011.html

I've made all the changes in Office-4125, drawing object -> object, etc., but feel like I have lost something.

Sorry 'bout that but I'm not making in progress trying to remember it.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)