Subject: RE: [office] Proposed Agenda for ODF TC Teleconference 17 Oct 2022

Hi,
I thought that switching to and from daylight savings time will end in the US stops in November 2023. So you would still switch back from daylight savings time this November.

Currently there is no decision for Canada in general to stop switching. (We have a few parts that do not switch, e.g. Saskatchewan and part of the interior of British Columbia.)

Andreas

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
From: Patrick Durusau <patrick@durusau.net>
Date: 2022-10-16 19:11 (GMT-07:00)
To: ODF TC List <office@lists.oasis-open.org>

Greetings!

A draft agenda for our TC call on Monday, 2022-10-17

Time of meeting:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2022&month=10&day=17&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=25&p2=37

The call counts towards voter eligibility.

Teleconference Numbers - Access code: 438387

Canada - (use US number)

Denmark - +45 78 77 25 34

Germany - +49 30 255550324

Hungary - +36 1 987 6874

The Netherlands - +31 6 35205016

United Kingdom - 44 330 777 2407

US (267) 807-9605

Chat room for meeting is athttp://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf
<http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/odf>

Please send comments to the mailing list.

1. Dial-In, Roll Call, Determination of Quorum and Voting Rights

2. Motion (simple majority): Approve the Agenda

3. Motion (simple majority): Approve minutes of 26 September 2022

 https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202209/msg00010.html

4. Daylight Savings Time? - No longer exists for US members - Time
changes in Europe?

5. *OFFICE-3750 - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3750
*

spec and implementation not aligned for angle format in draw:transform,
skewX/skewY

Continued from last meeting.

6. Update on status of issues to be applied for ODF 1.4 (Thanks to
Svante and Francis for the nudge!)

7. Adjournment.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau