Subject: Notes from 14 November 2022

Greetings!

Notes for the ODF TC teleconference on 14th of Nov. 2022 are below.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

***********************

*Patrick:*  quorum - yes

*Patrick:*  agenda - approved by consent

*Patrick:*  minutes - 7 Nov. 2022 - approved by consent

*Patrick:*  request for special majority ballot -

*Michael Stahl:*  https://insider.office.com/en-us/blog/office-apps-now-support-opendocument-format-odf-1-3

*Alfred Hellstern:*  Yes, that's the one.

*Patrick:*  Michael - dbi -> CIB

*Michael Stahl:*  statements of use spelling error: "DIB" -> "CIB" labs GmbH

*Michael Stahl:*  another: "Collabra" -> "Collabora"

*Patrick:*  consent to submit for special majority ballot to Chet

*Patrick:*  5. latest version is on Github

*Patrick:*  Francis - resolutions are on Jira

*Regina Henschel:*  >   * Office-4007 <https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4007>  I
    dont believe that this issue has been resolved. Please could you
    both look at this issue and decide whether further discussion in the
    TC is needed to resolve this.

That is a clone of the fixedhttps://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-3778

It should be for ODF 1.2 Errata 01. I don't remember whether we had already agreed to that. '"Fix Version" to ODF 1.3' is my error.

*Regina Henschel:*  >   * Office-4008 <https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OFFICE-4008>  I
    dont think theres anything to resolve. This is a clone of an old
    issue that I believe was fixed in ODF 1.2.

It is clone of OASIS-4003, which itself is a clone of OASIS-3673.
OASIS-3673 is for ODF 1.2 Errata 01.
OASIS-4003 is for ODF 1.3. It is closed, since the changes are applied in ODF 1.3 and ODF 1.3 is published.

I don't know why OFFICE-4008 exists at all. Couldn't we simple add a comment "unneeded clone" and close it?

*Patrick:*  Michael - exclude errata fixes from searches

*Patrick:*  4007 and 4008 - marked won't fix = fixed in ODF 1.3

*Patrick:*  OASIS-4110 draw:handle-position has wrong parameter order in case of polar handle-position

Proposal from Regina:https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202211/msg00006.html*

*Patrick:*  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202211/msg00006.html

*Patrick:*  Francis - choice between handles mandatory?

*Patrick:*  Regina - currently have draw handle position is mandatory

*Patrick:*  Regina- wants to keep draw:handle-position for now but in next version remove it

*Patrick:*  Andreas - safer to divide XY into X and Y attributes

*Patrick:*  Regina will revise the proposal

*Patrick:*  7. Regia - the resolution is correct

*Patrick:*  9 - Regina - revise to move new material to the end of their sections, to preserve old numbering .

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau