Subject: Re: [office] OASIS-4110 polar handle

hi Regina,

On 15.11.22 15:56, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi members,

please have a look, whether the attached version is OK for you. It would be good to get feedback before Monday, so that I have time to incorporate your modification requests and we can decide on the proposal on Monday.

a trivial stylistic quibble: i find the attribute names like "handle-polar-poleX" inconsistent with the existing attributes - it would be more consistent as "handle-polar-pole-x".

the correction of the wrong draw:handle-position attribute specification (which the issue was originally filed for) isn't included, but perhaps it doesn't matter because we say that the attribute shall be ignored anyway.

otherwise the proposal looks great to me.

regards,
 michael

--
Michael Stahl