Subject: RE: [office] Attribute style:writing-mode, 20.404 ODF 1.3

Hi Regina

I'm not an expert in this area, but I could ask for help/comments from CJK experts who are members of the ISO Working Group that is concerned with maintenance of the ISO edition of ODF, if you and the TC think this would be appropriate.

Kind regards,

Francis

-----Original Message-----
From: office@lists.oasis-open.org <office@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Regina Henschel
Sent: 19 November 2022 18:49
To: ODF member <office@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi all,

I have started to work on style:writing-mode, 20.404 ODF 1.3.
It turned out, that it is a complex problem and so the attached draft has a lot of questions and remarks.

You will need some time to read it, so this is nothing for next Monday.
But perhaps I can get some comments and help and ideas from you in the next week?

Kind regards,
Regina