Subject: Notes from 9th January 2023 - Next Meeting, 23rd January 2023

Greetings!

Notes from the ODF TC teleconference follow below.

Hope everyone is at the start of a great week!

Patrick

**********************

*Patrick:*  quorum - yes

*Patrick:*  agenda - approved by consent

*Patrick:*  minutes of 19 December 2022 - approved by consent

*Patrick:*  Notices to membership for comment (30 days) will go out from TC Admin today. - for submission of ODF 1.3 to ISO

*Patrick:*  Holidays for 2023

*Andreas Guelzow:*  There are additional Canadian holidays:
July 3rd (in lieu of July 1st, Canada Day)
October 2nd (in lieu of September 30th, National Day for Truth and Reconciliation)
November 13th (in lieu of November 11th, Remembrance Day)

*Patrick:*  16 January - Martin Luther King Day

Regina - not a Monday (good catch!) 14 February - Valentine's Day

20 February - Family Day

10 April - Easter Monday

1 May - Bank Holiday (UK)

8 May - Bank Holiday for the Coronation of King Charles IIIhttps://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/uk/2023  Also Anniversary of the End of WW II - observance -https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/germany/2023

22 May - Victoria Day

29 May - Memorial Day / Spring Bank Holiday (UK) Whit Monday (Germany)

3 July 2023 - Andreas - Canada Day previous

Meet on 3 July? the Monday a Tuesday - 4 July - Independence Day (US)

7 August - Heritage Day

August - Late Summer Holiday 28th? Summer Bank Holiday (UK)?

04 September - Labor Day

02 October - Andreas - National Truth and Reconciliation

German Unity - 03 Oct - Tuesday

9 October - Thanksgiving (Canada)

Regina says we should meet on the 30th, Monday October - German Reformation 31 Oct. - Tuesday

13 November Andreas - Rememberance Day

28 November - Monday after Thanksgiving (US)

25 December - Christmas Day

01 January - New Year's Day - 2024

*Patrick:*  August 28th Summer Bank Holiday (UK)

*Patrick:*  holiday schedule approved by consent

*Patrick:*  style:writing-mode -https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/202211/msg00020.html

*Patrick:*  Francis - need to ask other people to take a look at it

*Patrick:*  Regina - needs input on Mongolian writing mode

*Patrick:*  Patrick will reach out to Bible translation project for experts

*Patrick:*  Regina- when will we have a draft that incorporates everything already

*Patrick:*  Francis - and Patrick to report on 24th of January - on completion of ODF 1.4 -

*Patrick:*  Francis - address editorial after the JIRA issues - so we can freeze the text, then do the editorial issues

*Patrick:*  Regina - are there issues we want to include? item for the next meeting, items that need some work - for agenda on 24th

*Patrick:*  Francis - need to meet on resolved issues -

*Patrick:*  Michael - should have a freeze relatively soon

*Patrick:*  adjourned -

patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net