Subject: Member review of proposed terms for submission of Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.3 to ISO/IEC JTC1 has closed

Members of the ODF TC,

The member review of proposed terms for submission of Open Document Format for Office Applications (OpenDocument) Version 1.3 to ISO/IEC JTC1, announced 09 January 2023 in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/202301/msg00002.html, has closed. The TC received no comments.

Per the OASIS Liaison Policy (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/liaison/#submitwork), the next step is for the President to consider the submission request. The period allowed for this is 15 days. So, by 17 February, we will send notice of the decision and next steps to you, and all OASIS Members.

/chetÂÂ

--

ChetÂEnsign

Chief Technical Community Steward