ohdf message

Subject: Re: [ohdf] Re: [EXT] Zoom details for inaugural OHDF TC meeting

Hi Patrick,Â

Yes, my apologies. There was confusion between the kick-off meeting and the stakeholders call on Thursday. I will work with Aaron to reschedule make sure there is no confusion.Â

I know how inconsiderate it is to cancel at the last minute, so again, my apologies.Â

/chet

On Tue, Feb 21, 2023 at 12:13 PM MARONEY, PATRICK <rx118r@att.com> wrote:

ïWaited on todayâs 12 EST call for a bit and presume it is canceled/re-scheduled?

Patrick Maroney

Office: 732.615.5287Â|ÂEmail:Âpatrick.maroney@att.com

From: ohdf@lists.oasis-open.org <ohdf@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Jasmine Mbadugha <jasmine.mbadugha@oasis-open.org>
Date: Tuesday, February 21, 2023 at 11:59 AM
To: Brett Kreider <kkreider@mitre.org>
Cc: Aaron L Lippold <alippold@mitre.org>, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>, ohdf@lists.oasis-open.org <ohdf@lists.oasis-open.org>, Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, Kelly Cullinane <kelly.cullinane@oasis-open.org>

Good Morning Brett!

I deeply apologize for the confusion. The purpose of the call on Thursday is to inform potential OHDF members about the benefits of joining the OHDF Technical Committee. It's a chance for people to interactÂwith the TC's proposers/members and relay any technical questions or concerns they might have.Â

The Kick Off meeting today is intended for the proposers and members of the OHDF Technical Committee.