oic message

Subject: Action #0012 CLOSED - NO December 10 Expert Talk

There is no Expert Talk call on December 10.

The next call will be the OIC-TC last meeting call of 2008 on December 17.

I contacted David Marston and he kicked around some ideas with Bart and I.

After looking at what we wanted to deeper-dive into (scenarios and metadata), we concluded that we should first do the getting started tasks that are in the slides from the previous Expert Talk.

We will look at scheduling the next talk in 2009 after we address the start-up items he has already given us.

I'll put up more about that in a separate note.

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org