oic message

Subject: package conformance testing, wishlist

Title: package conformance testing, wishlist

Probably I'm stating the obvious...

It might be a good idea when we're going through the spec
highlighting the "shalls" / testable items, to also keep
an eye on:

- parts that can't be tested properly
- a wishlist for a "basic-ODF" or a stricter spec

For example, personally, I would love to have a spec stating
that ODF-readers must be able to open both packaged and
non-packaged documents, that writers are required to keep
all "strange" files when round-tripping etc.

Best regards,

Bart