oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] The Hague expense sheet scenario, continued

I think this is good enough to be useful.  Obviously, there is some
judgment involved in what is correct.  But I think that gives us three
buckets:

1) Obviously correct
2) Obvious incorrect
3) Debatable

So long as the application scenario is capable of identifying real bugs,
category 2, then it is useful.  We don't need to agree on everything.  It
is enough that the test case is capable of finding some bugs that we agree
are bugs.

-Rob