oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] Groups - ApplicationScenarioTesting-wd1.odt uploaded

Hi,

I've created a document on how to create Application Scenarios, like the
expense sheet example I've created a few weeks ago, but slightly
simplified:

- just use the OASIS doc repository, we already know how to handle that
- use an ODF template instead of XHTML experiment I've done earlier on
(most people are more at ease with a word processor than an XML editor)

I've used the categorization from http://wiki.oasis-open.org/oic/AppScenarios
(not sure who came up with that first: Stephen ? Dennis ?)

Most people already are familiar with the concept of application scenarios
(especially those who were present at the The Hague ODF event), so it
should be fairly easy to come to a formal OIC TC agreement on this.

As Rob noted during the The Hague event, having the OIC to provide solid,
well-defined Application Scenarios is very useful for testers outside the TC
(and the TC could reuse the results - after removing the names of the
implementations being tested - for reporting on the status of interoperability
and/or define profiles)

Best regards,

Bart