oic message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Closed: #0016 Start Experimental Explosion of ...

OASIS Open Document Format Interoperability and Conformance (OIC) TC member,

Mr. Bart Hanssens has closed this action item.

Number: #0016
Owner: Dennis Hamilton
Due: 25 Mar 2009

Comments:
Dennis Hamilton  2009-01-14 15:45 GMT
Put enough of ODF 1.1 into a Wiki Structure so we can begin to look at annotating it as a cross-reference to test assertions and test cases.  The structure to be reviewed for adequacy or adjustment before going to the next level with collaborative markup and expansion.  Identify practices on how to structure, how to avoid race conditions, and identifying our markups and discussion of/in the entries.

Dennis Hamilton  2009-01-14 15:46 GMT
The idea is to have a skeleton in which the packaging structure is the one that is detailed, but we know where we would start putting more sections when the time comes.

Dennis Hamilton  2009-02-12 01:45 GMT
Do more to have Package and collateral material complete

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/oic/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=2498

- OASIS Open Administration