oic message

Subject: RE: [oic] State of ODF Interoperability report: Making the finalrevisions

Rob,

well, probably the latest OASIS specification or the whitepaper template should
be used, IIRC these templates use slightly different colors and spacing etc...

Best regards,

Bart
From: robert_weir@us.ibm.com [robert_weir@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 8:20 PM
To: oic@lists.oasis-open.org

I'm revising the report based on comments received in our recent CD
ballot.

The main comments, from Bart and Dennis were:

1) Set the context in the intro to explain the OIC TC and the relationship
of this report to the TC's charter and work

2) Add more detail in the "Priority Areas for Improvement", in particular

3) Dennis said "The refereced document has some inserted comments and one
spelling correction (according to the spell-checker in my copy of OO.o)".
However, I don't see this in my copy. Dennis could you give some specifics
here?  The latest version has footnotes, but no separate References
section.

4) I know that I need to complete the summary section.

Anything else I need to change?  Any formalities?  I thought Bart
mentioned some formatting/header/title page issues?

I'm hoping to make these revisions and have something that is essentially
done and ready to vote for a CD 02/Public Review Draft before the end of
the month.

Thanks!

-Rob