oic message

Subject: Groups - StateOfInterop-cd01-rev01.odt uploaded

I've moved the CD over to the OASIS template and filled out a few more of
the required sections.  I've also turned some of the sections into 2nd
level sections and moved some of the material around to match that
structure.  Let me know if anyone strongly prefers the previous arrangement
of material.

Remaining work to do:

1) Decide what to put in the Acknowledgments section.  All who have
contributed to the document via comments?  All those on the TC roster?  All
those who have actually attended meetings?

2) Do I need to change all of the footnotes into end notes?

3)I still need to address the remaining comments received in the CD 01
ballot.

4) Still need to write the summary.

 -- Mr. Robert Weir

The document named StateOfInterop-cd01-rev01.odt has been submitted by Mr.
Robert Weir to the OASIS Open Document Format Interoperability and
Conformance (OIC) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is the State of ODF Interoperability Version 1.0, CD 01 Rev 01

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=34609

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34609/StateOfInterop-cd01-rev01.odt