oic message

Subject: Re: [oic] Groups - StateOfInterop-cd01-rev02.odt uploaded

This revision makes the remaining changes to conform to the OASIS template
and addresses the comments from the last CD ballot.

I think this is report is now complete.  I'd like to put this up for a
CD02 vote.

And if we agree that the report is complete, we should decide on next
steps after CD02.   Possible next steps after CD are to vote to send it
out for public review and then approve as a Committee Specification.  That
is what we did in the ODF TC with the Accessibility Guidelines, for
example.

Regards,

-Rob