oic message

Subject: change tracking in general

Hi,

once of the comments on ODF is that change tracking is currently underspecified.

I'm diving into the subject, so I'd like to know what 'underspecified' means here:

a) reading the spec, it's not clear how it should be implemented on specific parts
b) ODF misses required functionality / simply not possible to track all changes

I assume it's a combination of both, so nothing the OIC can do about (b), but I'm
hoping we can least fix (a) somewhat (if that would be the case)

(I remember Doug mentioning / blogging something on list items and table rows ?)

Best regards,

Bart