oic message

Subject: Persistent Non-Voting

Hi Bart,

similar as in the ODF TC I would like to change my status to Persistent
Non-Voting as per section 2.4.3 in the Process document
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php) for now.

This will not affect my dedication to the TC's work it is solely to
restrict the companies votes in the ODF TC to the number of three.

Best regards,
Svante