oic message

Subject: RE: Action Item with regard to ODF Template for OASIS Specifications

Thanks for the reminder Dennis, it has been added to the action list

I don't intend to use OOo, I intend to use ODF 1.1 regardless of the
implementation :-)

The easiest way is probably start with the XHTML css to see what the
most commonly used styles are (are all of the .dot styles available as
well in the CSS) ?

Small hint perhaps for future templates, prefix the display names with
"OASIS" (so: "OASIS element" etc). That makes it much easier to
spot the custom styles vs the implementation specific ones

Best regards,

Bart

From: Dennis E. Hamilton [dennis.hamilton@acm.org]
Sent: Friday, February 26, 2010 9:52 PM
To: Hanssens Bart
Cc: OIC TC List

Bart,

In working up the minutes from 2010-02-24, I noticed that you have an action
item to request that the OASIS TC Administrator come up with a pristine,
from-scratch version of an ODF template for OASIS Specifications in that
format.  We didn't make it an action item, so I am reminding you.

Also, I suppose that she would make that an ODF 1.1 template for now.  Will
that still work with how you intend to use OpenOffice.org 3.2 or do we need
our own template for now or derived from a new one Mary McRae might provide
for general use?

 - Dennis

Dennis E. Hamilton
NuovoDoc: Design for Document System Interoperability
mailto:Dennis.Hamilton@acm.org | gsm:+1-206.779.9430
http://NuovoDoc.com http://ODMA.info/dev/ http://nfoWorks.org